Sunday, July 14, 2013

Meet the Facilitator for "The Birth Basics Workshop"

BETTY LUGAY-SANLUIS, CD (CBI)




Betty is our main Chidbirth Mentor. She is a Certified Doula with Childbirth International (CBI), a global training organization committed to establishing international standards for childbirth education programs and doula training.

Betty is assisted by her husband Manny, whos is an HR Professional and Trainer. They have been married for more than 20 years and they have been blessed with five beautiful children - all born through natural childbirth process.


"I am Betty and I am a doula..."


"Birthing is a transformational process. I have personally experienced and witnessed the emotional, pychological and spiritual impact it has on women and families. I am a doula because I am passionate about the process of birth and the transformation it brings. It is my privilege as a doula to support and accompany women and their families in that process."


No comments:

Post a Comment